With its new .380 ACP pistol, Springfield Armory’s 911 is well-suited for comfort, size and convenience – making it the perfect pistol for your EVERY day carry.
To keep the gun invisible until needed, the frame measures 5.5 inches long and less then 4 inches high, with a smooth profile that’s undetectable under clothing. Springfield’s Octo-Grip™ texturing on the mainspring housing and front strap allows for a very secure grip without tearing up your clothes while carrying concealed. Additionally, the thin-line grips and mainspring housing are made of G10 by Hogue®.
Should need arise, the 2.7-inch precision broached barrel gives this small gun solid accuracy at greater than confrontation distance. A full-length guide rod and flat wire spring enhance control and soften recoil. A flush 6-round and 7-round extended magazine provides great capacity in such a small platform.
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Height: 3.9"
- Length: 5.5"
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Magazines: 1 - 6 Round Flush & 1 - 7 Round Extended, Stainless Steel
- Barrel: 2.7-inch 416R Stainless Steel, Black Nitride Finish, 1:16 Twist
- Slide: 416 Black Nitride, Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Sights: Pro-Glo™ Tritium/Luminescent Front & White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Grip Type: G10 Grips
- Recoil System: Full Length Guide Rod w/ Flat Wire Spring