Best-in-Class solution that is driven to acknowledge the requirements of the American hunter and shooter. Excellent price performance ratio with Zeiss branded quality. Fully multi-coated with Zeiss MC coatings, durable one piece tube body and anodized finishes, self centered 2nd image plain reticle, wide fields of view, ¼ MOA, wide adjustment range, waterproof, dustproof and nitrogen filled.
- 1 inch-diameter center tube for ring mounting.
- One piece tube body for superior ruggedness.
- Available with hard anodized black or stainless surface finish. The latter blends perfectly with stainless all-weather weapons.
- 6 different reticles including Z-Plex and reticle 4.
- Non-magnifying reticles throughout the entire power range to ensure that the reticle size remains constant and hides as little of the target as possible at long ranges.
- Parallax-free at 100 yds or with parallax adjustment (AO) in the CONQUEST 4.5-14x44 AO MC and CONQUEST 6.5-20x50 AO MC.
- Easy-to-use reticle adjustment with ¼ MOA = 0.7 cm per click at 100 m allows quick and precise sighting in.
- Large square reticle adjustment range - elevation and windage adjustments do not affect each other even at the ends of the adjustment ranges.
- Long eye relief of 4` with the CONQUEST 3-9x40 MC and 3.5` with the other scope models.
- Continuous eyepiece focusing from +2 to -3 diopters.
- No change in the point of impact after power change or re-focusing.
- Carl Zeiss MC multi-coating on all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission (markedly above 90 %), color fidelity and brilliance.
- Waterproof in compliance with ISO 9022-8 - even with elevation caps removed.
- Nitrogen filling to prevent fogging on the inner lens surfaces.
- Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
This riflescope has been designed for sitting game in extremely low-light conditions.