The Black Canyon is the perfect choice when you`re bringing cots along and need a lot of space in your tent. With the 7`3 center height, and straight side walls the Black Canyon is spacious enough to stand up in and also has ample room to lay on your cot without the side walls hovering over you. There is a wall divider so you can create 2 rooms if you prefer. There are 2 doors (one on each end) so you can access each room and donÃ?t have to crawl over everyone to get in and out. There are awnings over each door and the windows to protect when rain showers roll through. Both doors have mesh windows to help with ventilation. This tent is great for hunters who will be camping out for several night and want to sleep in comfort. Kids will also love all the space that they can run around in. With all the features this tent has to offer, it`s `The Best There Is` in camping tents.
- Free Standing 3 Pole Design with Fiberglass Poles and Steel Uprights for Extra Strength
- Extra Tall Center Height Allows Room to Stand Up
- Wall Divider for Two Rooms
- 2 Large Doors Allow Easy Entry Into Either Room Individually
- 150D Polyester Oxford Floor with 2000mm Coating
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly Floor Seams give best weather protection
- Extra Large Zippers on Doors
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Straight Side Walls Allow More Room for Cots
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
Base Size: 10` x 15`
Center Height: 7`3
Tent Area: 150 sq. ft.
Tent and Fly Weight: 32 lb. 4 oz.
Total Weight: 33 lbs. 9 oz.
Packed Size: 12` x 30`
Pole Diameter: 12.7 mm
Fly: 75D 185T Polyester
Floor: 150D Poly Oxford, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes,
Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, 4 Mesh Storage Pockets, and Tent Bag