Time & Motion I-BEAM Turkey Vest
New for 2011, the I-Beam Turkey Vest takes all the innovative pocket features that put Ol?? Tom on the map and combines them with an incredible new comfort feature ?? the I-Beam back pad. The I-Beam design provides comfort and protection for hunters of all shapes and sizes. While most vests only offer protection for a small portion of your back, the I-Beam protects your shoulders, spine, and lower lumbar area. This added protection is vital to waiting out stubborn longbeards no matter what kind of tree you lean against.
- "I Beam" back pad protects hunters of all sizes against any size tree.
- ThermaCELL® storage pocket
- External "Quick Draw" slate call pouch
- Gun Cradle: so innovative, yet so simple - the Gun Cradle strap holds the stock of your shotgun in place, allowing you to balance the forend on your knee and have both hands free to operate turkey calls. Interchangeable for left- or right-handed shooters, or can be completely removed.
- Two vertical slate call pockets with elastic striker sleeves. These pockets close securely with a zipper, but they also have magnetic closures to keep your calls secure when you need to quickly reposition on a gobbler without wasting time zipping up the zippers.
- Two detachable locator call lanyards
- Four external mesh pockets for diaphragm calls
- Two external box call pockets, ergonomically angled for easy access with minimal movement
- Padded rear seat: secures to the back of the vest with magnets, not straps or buckles. It is the fastest and easiest seat system on the market
- Water bottle pocket
- External limb clippers pocket
- Blood-proof game bag
- Spine Pad: protects your back while leaning against a tree
- 8 Shell Loops (4 per side)
- Three 4" x 4" elastic pocket for accessories
- Five 2" x 2" pockets for storing diaphragm call cases
- One 8" x 10" mesh map/accessory pocket
- Four 4" x 5" clear vinyl pockets - perfect for small items that you want to be able to view without opening the pocket to see what is inside, such as sand paper, chalk, surfacing tools, and a hunting license
- One D-Ring for securing keys or tethering a GPS or compass
- Recoil padding in the shoulder straps
- Blaze orange rear safety flag in Spine Pad pocket.
One Size Fits Most: adjustable side straps and chest strap allow for a broad range of adjustment